Aging population is a prominent risk across the world. While major pharmas have spent decades searching for the best treatment for age-related diseases, biotechs have been secretly paving their research for longevity therapies – which could be our answers to improving our lifespan, delaying or even preventing the onset of age-related conditions.
Building on the success in of the last two years, the 3rd Longevity Therapeutics 2020 Summit returns in a fully digital format. As the only industry-led and end-to-end longevity meeting, we will hear success stories in the last 12 months and explore what’s next to help you accelerate your pipeline into clinic!
Make this your 2021 must attend meeting to network with 80+ senior CSOs, CEOs, research scientists, academics and investors committed to making a change to aging diseases.
What’s New in 2021?
- End-user insights driving Healthy Aging Market
- Applying Cell Therapy to Areas of Unmet Medical Need
- Mitochondrial Targeted Therapies & Longevity
- Therapeutics for Aging from the Plasma Proteome
- AI-Powered Target Discovery & Validation of Novel Pan-Fibrotic Protein Targets
Who Joined us in 2019 & 2020?
5h+ of Networking
50+ Leading Organization