Aging population is a prominent risk across the world. While major pharmas have spent decades searching for the best treatment for age-related diseases, biotechs have been secretly paving their research for longevity therapies – which could be our answers to improving our lifespan, delaying or even preventing the onset of age-related conditions.
Building on the success in 2019, the 2nd Longevity Therapeutics 2020 Summit will once again return to San Francisco. As the only industry-led and end-to-end longevity meeting, we will hear success stories in the last 12 months and explore what’s next to help you accelerate your pipeline into clinic!
Make this your 2020 must attend meeting to network with 80+ senior CSOs, CEOs, Research Scientists, Academics and Investors committed to making a change to aging diseases!
What’s New in 2020?
- Reveals their first in human trial results and opportunities in the future
- Discusses how quantitative proteomics and AI can accelerate preclinical development of rejuvenate aged tissues diseases
- Unveils what investors are looking for, helping you to secure the funding to support your unicorn research into clinic and commercialization
- Clarifies the definition of rejuvenation and accelerated aging to help you leverage outcomes for longevity therapeutics
- Answers your burning questions on evidence for occurrence of cellular senscence in AD, and the potential use of senolytics as therapeutics at later stage of disease
5h+ of Networking
50+ Leading Organization