Age is a major risk factor for many of the top causes of death in the world, including heart disease, cancer, stroke, or dementia. With a rapidly aging population worldwide, there is increased concern on the burden this will continue to place on healthcare systems.
Aging and longevity have, as such, become exceptionally attractive to the scientific community and industry alike, with exciting advances in the understanding of the biology behind the aging process offering unprecedented opportunities to develop drugs that can improve human healthspan, and delay the onset of age-related conditions.
With such growing excitement and investment in this space, leading scientists and industry experts will come together at Longevity Therapeutics to discuss how to accelerate the development of pipelines in aging, and overcome common challenges.
Learn from the latest case-studies, results and advances with in-depth discussions on key topics in the field including:
- Different therapeutic approaches under research and develop, targeting senescence, mTOR, NAD+ or mitochondrial dysfunction, regenerative medicine, gene therapy or your blood.
- Omics and AI for target and drug discovery
- Preclinical models
- Biomarkers of aging
- Delivery challnges in gene and stem cell therapy
- Clinical development challenges
- Regulatory aspects
- Market access and reimbursement considerations
- Investment and funding
Leave Longevity Therapeutics with clear actions on how to realize the potential of this rapidly evolving field and develop innovative anti-aging drugs.