Aging population is a prominent risk across the world. While major pharmas have spent decades searching for the best treatment for age-related diseases, biotechs have been secretly paving their research for longevity therapies – which could be our answers to improving our lifespan, delaying or even preventing the onset of age-related conditions.
Building on the success in of the last two years, the 3rd Longevity Therapeutics 2021 Summit returns in a fully digital format. As the only industry-led and end-to-end longevity meeting, we will hear success stories in the last 12 months and explore what’s next to help you accelerate your pipeline into clinic!
Addressing your Key Challenges in 2021
Do you have difficulties with select the Right Participants for Longevity Clinical Trials?
- Hear Samuel Agus, Chief Medical Officer at Biophytis share how to overcome this challenge
Want to learn about inflammation and immune system dysfunction?
- Learn how to measure, track and treating Parkinson’s disease with Scott Shandler, Chief Executive Officer at Longevity Biotech
Interested in applying cell therapy to areas of unmet medical need?
- Brian Culley, Chief Executive Officer at Lineage Cell Therapeutics will examine OpRegen; an RPE transplant therapy in a Phase 1/2a trial, for the treatment of dry-AMD with geographic atrophy
When does aging begin and what is practical drug development for the field of aging biology?
- Gain key insights from Ronald Kohanski, Deputy Director, Division of Aging Biology, NIH & Lloyd Klickstein, Chief Scientific Officer, resTORbio
Is it trivial to find small molecule interventions in aging in simple laboratory animals?
- Delve deeper with Gordon Lithgow, Professor & Vice President, Academic Affairs, Buck Institute on Aging
For full details, download the event brochure including NEW topics:
End-user insights driving Healthy Aging Market
Applying Cell Therapy to Areas of Unmet Medical Need
Mitochondrial Targeted Therapies & Longevity
Therapeutics for Aging from the Plasma Proteome
AI-Powered Target Discovery & Validation of Novel Pan-Fibrotic Protein Targets
Make this your 2021 must attend meeting to network with 80+ senior CSOs, CEOs, research scientists, academics and investors committed to making a change to aging diseases.
5h+ of Networking
50+ Leading Organization